Tuesday, August 25, 2015

Healthy Fast Food Options Under 500 Calorie & Tips On How To Make Healthier Choices!


In the past, when I've tried to lose weight, I've had a laundry list of excuses for why it's not going to work. They all seemed insurmountable on their own; so combined, it felt doomed before I even started. 


What has been different (and so important this time), is that I've learned it's important to plan ahead. You can't get to a restaurant (starving), and automatically make good choices. I mean, you can, but it's hard. And you're more likely to succeed when you, you know, set yourself up for success. 

So, I created some tools to make healthy decision making easier and I figured I should share it with you. Because I'm a nice person, you know? :)


If you're hitting up a restaurant I don't have listed here (or you don't like my choices *gasp*), here are some tips to cut down the calories on any fast food item. 


I hope you use these tips and meal ideas next time you're looking for a way to make smart choices in a world that just wants you to eat all the foods, all the time.


And if you have any other fast food options, I should add to my list, please comment with them below!

Please note this is NOT a comprehensive list by any means. I gathered these numbers from the websites of their respective companies, so they're as accurate as they can be as the time of publication. 

xo, Katie 


No comments:

Post a Comment