Tuesday, December 1, 2015

Honeywell Top Fill Cool Moisture Console Humidifier


So, today...Influenster sent me a complimentary Honeywell Top Fill Cool Moisture Humidifier to try out for testing purposes. Which is perfect, since my boyfriend has been coughing like crazy at night and some quick research on humidifiers has lead me to believe this could really help him. This particular model is designed for multiple/large rooms, which is nice since sometimes we like to hang out in different rooms (couples need alone time, too!!). It also has a run-time of up to 24 hours, so you're not constantly refilling the reservoirs.

I can't wait to try it out tonight and report back! And in the meantime...Oliver loves the box!

You can pick one of these up for yourself at Walmart for less than $100, with FREE shipping and FREE in-store pickup!

**And if you've ever wondered what my voice sounds like, here's a shaky video of me unboxing the product!**

3 comments:

  1. i have one from amazon. after 1 day testing I think this is one of the best products
    Susan @ Humidifier For Baby

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for sharing this for us, you are talent in home design. A lot of interesting information to be learned … go ahead , keep the spirit. ultrasonic humidifier

    ReplyDelete